Yes, it's a cheap knock-off of a Livejournal meme, more in keeping with the ‘Accidental Blog’ spirit. And gosh, it’s really hard to do...
1. Bacteria are continually raining down on Earth from space.
2. Electrons are moral agents.
3. The Islamification of Europe is desirable.
4. Anthropogenic global warming is a fact, but we shouldn’t do anything about it.
5. There are only two valid responses to criticism of a creative work: ignore the criticism, or throw the work away and start again.
6. The traditional Catholic position on contraception is pretty much correct.
7. All forms of insurance should be abolished by law.
8. We should start genetically-engineering ourselves into as many diverse phenotypes as possible as soon as we have figured out how to do it safely.
9. Humans passed through a semi-aquatic stage late in their evolution, at the time we diverged from the other apes.
10. Jenny really is an alien from the planet Bloorg.