Sunday, April 08, 2007

Alithos Anesti

I ought to have something really impressive prepared for today, I know, after my Lenten hiatus, but also don't want to spoil the holiday by being too grouchy and can't think of anything sufficiently cheerful and non-confrontational to rabbit on about.

Nato the Silent recommended some time ago that I read the book 'Islam in Our Backyard', which I have done, but I haven't yet written anything about it except a flimsy comment on his blog. I probably would have prepared something while I was at the beach last week letting everything at work fall to pieces, but I couldn't find my copy of the book again.

The hysteria about climate change is becoming ridiculous and making me nervous and twitchy, but I have excised fulminating against this from the Accidental Blogging zone.

I have also sworn off those Accidental Blog literary competitions for good, as it looks as if they are never going to amount to a hill of beans.

Well, there will be something more interesting up here soon, I reckon...

No comments: